Application process is easy! Any Aalto University student can apply according to these steps:
- Go to the list of courses
- Sign in to the system. Use your existing account or create a new one if you don’t have one yet
- Choose 1-3 interesting courses
- Write a Motivation Letter to every course separately. In the letter tell the organizers why they should pick you. You can find tips here and behind the link below.
- After the application period we validate your account. For that, send best-h(a)list.ayy.fi a message from your Aalto email (email@example.com)
- If you were selected to a course or a leisure event pay the 50€ deposit fee according to the instructions below. If you were extra accepted, same thing. You’ll receive your deposit back after the course.
- FI78 3131 1001 1779 34
- Account holder: BEST
- Reference number: 3625
- Amount: 50e
7. Read the instructions from the course organizers, see Survival Guide and book your tickets to the
8. Pay the participation fee (max 55 € for academic courses) in the beginning of the course
9. Evaluate the course here afterwards. You can’t get the deposit back before completing the evaluation.
Example Motivation Letters